• 1 ½ pounds baby gold potatoes, cherry tomatoes, halved
• Salt and freshly round pepper, to taste
• 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, sliced
• 2 large yellow onions, quartered and separated into petals
• 12 oz green beans
• 1 ½ pounds strip steak
• ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
• 4 cloves garlic, minced*
1) Pre heat your oven to 450°F with the top rack positioned about 4-6″ away from the broiler.
2) Place the potatoes and cherry tomatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Season the water with salt, cover the pot with a lid and turn the stove on high heat. Once the water starts boiling, remove the lid and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender. Drain the potatoes and pat them try with a paper towel.
3) While the potatoes are cooking, combine the melted butter with the garlic. Season with salt and pepper, and reserve.
4) Spray a large sheet pan (preferably 21 X 15-inch) with cooking spray.